Acne has many reasons to emerge or persist with every age group of people, mostly with teenagers. Few of the most common reasons are plugging of skin pores with dirt, excess oil, hormonal changes or imbalance and unhealthy or oily diet. Though acne is very common and most of the time does not show up any sort of uncomfortable conditions, but, in some cases, if the condition left un-attempted or takes severe form, could cause inflammatory conditions and rapidly sprouting over other parts of the body. Hence, it is advised not to leave acne problems un-attempted and try to cure them with various easily available home remedies for acne.
Effective Home Remedies for Acne
The home kitchen is full of such ingredients which are potential in treating acne conditions effectively. The home remedies natural acne solutions are, also, mostly preferred over the other medicinal options, because almost all of them are completely herbal in nature and does not comprise of any chemical or artificial agents.
Some of the prominent and frequently used homemade acne remedies can be enumerated as:
- Raw Milk: It is one of the best methods of cleaning pores of the skin, as plugged pores are the primary reason of acne conditions. Untreated milk works as a dominant cleaning agent and removes dead skin cells effectively.
- Baking Soda: This is one of the most common ingredients in every kitchen, having a tendency of cleaning skin pores and removing dead skin cells. Making a paste of this baking soda compound or sodium bicarbonate, with water and applying it all over the face for five-ten minutes would do the needful to make acnes disappeared from the face.
- Aloe Vera: This is a pure herbal ingredient, found in the form of a gel in the market. One can also extract it directly from the plant of Aloe Vera by tearing a leaf of the plant apart, as well. This herb has a great potency of treating acne conditions within a few days of continuous use to this gel.
- Fuller’s Earth: one of the best known and most popular home remedies natural acne solution. It is a sort of soil, having a great feature of absorbing excess face oils and cleaning pores of the skin. It is just required to be applied over the entire face in the form of a paste, made by mixing rose water.
- Orange peel: One another prominent sort of acne treating agent. The juice and peel, both, of the orange, is similarly effective on acne conditions. It just simply requires applying the juice or rubbing the peel of the orange over the face. It has a great feature of cleaning skin pores, as well as, loaded with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory features.
These above-given process and ingredients are among the best and frequently used home remedies for acne conditions. The best part, associated with all of the above methods is that none of them contains any sort of harmful chemical or artificial agents, which could be dangerous to the skin and overall health prospects.